By Mark D. Barnes
Tap the ability of electronic learning!
In today’s electronic international, distance and cultural adjustments are inconsequential. expertise empowers scholars and offers them with limitless assets and opportunities. With this straightforward consultant, you’ll research the 5 crucial talents to rework scholars into worldwide learners:
- Creating and sharing electronic information
- Using social media
- Digital publishing
- Building a private studying network
- Using aggregators to create, keep, and proportion content
Loaded with information and examples for utilizing PLNs, fb, Twitter, Skype, YouTube, Jing, and different crucial instruments, this leap forward consultant to amazing studying possibilities will maintain you and your scholars a step ahead!
Read or Download 5 Skills for the Global Learner: What Everyone Needs to Navigate the Digital World (Corwin Connected Educators Series) PDF
Similar computers & technology books
The twenty first Century expertise guide: Integrating expertise around the Curriculum is an important textbook that teaches educators approximately integrating know-how as a studying device around the curriculum. This ebook types the basis for academic expertise sessions on the university and college point, and will even be applied as a reference or specialist improvement advisor for any educator, at any college, in any district.
Congratulations on determining the Raspberry Pi and the Raspberry Pi digicam. you've got made an exceptional selection. With the numerous new add-ons you have got plentiful chance to extend the features of your machine. keep an eye on your Raspberry Pi digicam from the Pi console OR a distant home windows laptop OR a Debian-Linux notebook.
During this examine of computer-mediated guide (CMI) in a U. S. examine collage that's the web site of nationally identified suggestions during this zone, Jan Nespor lines the various fabric and organizational entanglements of a consistently reconfiguring community of individuals, issues, different types, and concepts which are occasionally loosely, occasionally tightly entangled in sorts of CMI.
This book posits the concept that networked studying is the single new paradigm in studying concept that has resulted from the creation of electronic and networked technologies. It units out, in one quantity, a serious overview of the most rules after which articulates the case for adopting a networked studying standpoint in a number of academic settings.
- Information Systems: Development, Applications, Education: 8th SIGSAND/PLAIS EuroSymposium 2015, Gdansk, Poland, September 25, 2015, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing)
- Optimierte Bildungschancen durch Aneignung internetbasierter Medienkompetenz in der außerschulischen Jugendarbeit (German Edition)
- The Promise of Technology in Schools: The Next 20 Years (Historical Dictionaries of Religions, Philosophies, and Movements)
- ePortfolios in Australian Universities
- Cases of Mathematics Professional Development in East Asian Countries: Using Video to Support Grounded Analysis (Mathematics Teacher Education)
- Das 4 CID Modell - Anwendung für einen Bildungswissenschaftler im Bereich der institutionalisierten Beratung: Blueprint (German Edition)
Extra info for 5 Skills for the Global Learner: What Everyone Needs to Navigate the Digital World (Corwin Connected Educators Series)
5 Skills for the Global Learner: What Everyone Needs to Navigate the Digital World (Corwin Connected Educators Series) by Mark D. Barnes