By Ron Rhodes
Many arguments from atheists, agnostics, and skeptics are tricky, or a minimum of intimidating, for many Christians to respond to. With transparent reasoning and comprehensible language Ron Rhodes presents readers with the reasons and scriptural history they should reply to universal arguments opposed to religion including:
- There is not any such factor as absolute truth.
- Genesis is a delusion, no longer a systematic account.
- A loving God can't exist--there is just too a lot evil and suffering.
- If God created all issues, how did He create Himself?
- Sin is an superseded concept.
With this source, Christians might be capable of expectantly reply to logical arguments opposed to the rules of Christianity.
Read or Download Answering the Objections of Atheists, Agnostics, and Skeptics PDF
Best christian theology books
Unpredictable but trustworthy, mild but robust, authoritative but humble, human but divine. ' At a time while curiosity in Jesus hasn't ever been larger, revered pastor and bestselling writer Tim Keller takes a deep and thought-provoking examine the lifetime of Christ. Drawing from Mark's gospel, he explains how Jesus' id as king and his objective in demise at the pass have which means and importance on a cosmic scale in addition to for the person.
During this quantity, von Balthasar seems on the Church, "the Bride of Christ," as either unspotted and untrue, the Church of saints and of sinners. He is going via Scripture and culture taking a look at either side of the Church and what they mean.
"Christ suffered for you, leaving you an instance, so that you can keep on with in his steps. " 1 Peter 2:21What needs to it were prefer to draw with reference to Christ as he drew almost about the go? Reflecting on Michelangelo's majestic Pieta, within which Mary gathers the affliction Jesus into her hands, Ken Gire deals seven meditations on a expensive discipleship that invitations us to take in our move and stick to our Savior―through demise to lifestyles eternal.
The Kierkegaardian account of turning into a Christian has grow to be perceived in extensively selfish phrases. Torrance demanding situations this notion through demonstrating that Kierkegaard used to be dedicated to the belief of Christian conversion as a transformative technique of turning into. This method is grounded in an energetic courting initiated through the everlasting God who has confirmed kinship with us in time.
- Kairos, Crisis, and Global Apartheid: The Challenge to Prophetic Resistance (Black Religion/Womanist Thought/Social Justice)
- Particular Grace: A Defense of God's Sovereignty in Salvation
- The Divine Intruder: When God Breaks Into Your Life
- Born of Water and the Spirit: Essays on the Sacraments and Christian Formation (Mercersburg Theology Study Series Book 6)
- The Veil: An Invitation to the Unseen Realm
Additional resources for Answering the Objections of Atheists, Agnostics, and Skeptics
Answering the Objections of Atheists, Agnostics, and Skeptics by Ron Rhodes